Melbourne, Australia — 23 February, 2018– Julian Uebergang, Managing Director APAC of Neota Logic, creators of the leading artificial intelligence (AI) platform for the automation of expertise, documents, and business processes, is presenting on Practical use of Artificial Intelligence for Lawyers at, LawFest Innovation & Technology in Law taking place in Auckland, New Zealand on Thursday, March 8, 2018.
Julian will be speaking on the relevance of artificial intelligence to the legal profession in a digital world. He will also outline practical steps lawyers can take today to stay relevant such as embracing new business models and transforming current business practices through new technologies, including AI.
Lawfest is the premier legal technology and innovation conference in New Zealand
LawFest provides a platform for legal professionals to discover technology and develop a greater understanding of how technology and innovation can impact them, their organisations and their clients, and with the programme packed full of practical advice, eye-opening presentations, and success stories from peers, this legal innovation and technology event guarantees to engage and inspire.
Other topics that will be discussed at LawFest include:
- Innovation in a disruptive world
- What is the blockchain/smart contracts and why lawyers should care
- Navigating the relentless pace of change: The Uber disruption story
- Practical use of Artificial Intelligence for Lawyers
- Thinking Differently: MinterEllisonRuddWatt’s innovation journey with McCarthy Finch
- Disrupting the law: Myadvice.Legal and what’s next
- The Weakest Link: Hacking the Human
- GDPR: The Missing Piece
- In-house Innovation
- People, process and technology – leading the business of law in changing times
- Is Disruptive Legal Practice the New Normal?
- Technology for law, ADR, and practice