Matt Gillis will be speaking on a breakfast panel at the “Shark Tank” event being co-hosted by The Cowen Group and HBR Consulting on December 2nd. This is the last breakfast of the From Now to Next: Evolving Trends in the Delivery of Legal Services series.
For more information on the event:
Please join us on Friday, December 2nd at Cafe Centro for our Case Study Breakfast on “Artificial Intelligence and Evolving Legal Business Models”.
The last breakfast of 2016 will focus on:
- Three software platforms that are driving change and innovation in the business of law (Neota Logic, Seal & ROSS)
- Three innovative business models that savvy business leaders are developing
- Where and how corporate counsel are adopting artificial intelligence
- Followed by 10 minutes of Q&A for each technology
- Followed by 30 minutes of facilitated and moderated group round-table discussion and exchange of ideas among all participants
Audience: 70% Corporate – 30% Law Firm
When: December 2, 2016
Where: Cafe Centro; 200 Park Ave. New York, NY 10166
Coffee and Networking: 8:00am-8:30am
Presentations & Group Discussion: 8:30am-10am
Seating is limited to just 75 guests so please RSVP ASAP!
Click here to register.
Our breakfast will be facilitated and moderated by:
David Cowen of The Cowen Group and Bobbi Basile of HBR Consulting.