Neota Logic, creators of the world’s leading platform to capture and automate expertise, is pleased to announce they are sponsoring the “Access to Justice & How the Legal Tech Community can Help’ breakfast event on the 25th March.
The PSU (Personal Support Unit) is organising this breakfast event where a panel of experts will explore how legal technology can be utilised as a force for good, helping to enable better access to justice.
The panel consists of:
- Lord Michael Briggs, Deputy Head of Civil Justice of England and Wales & Author of the Briggs Review
- Sophie Walker, Just Access
- Kat Barry, Mishcon de Reya LLP
- Maeve Lavelle, Director, Education & Community Programmes, Neota Logic Inc
- Hayley Blundell, Assistant Manager at the Personal Support Unit
- Catherine Bamford, Founder of BamLegal
- Richard Tromans, Founder of Artificial Lawyer
To register for this event click here.