Melbourne, Australia – Julian Uebergang, Neota Logic’s Managing Director for Asia Pacific, will be presenting on “Artificial Intelligence in Action” in Noosa, Queensland, Australia this week at The Lawtech Summit + Awards.
Organized by Chilli IQ, The Lawtech Summit + Awards is designed to review new innovative areas in legal technology, in work space, strategy, cybersecurity and data protection. The Summit aims to be a networking platform for likeminded peers to exchange idea and keep up to date with technical, strategic and management issues for Legal IT Departments.
Chilli IQ are leaders in the area of legal technology having produced Australia’s first Lawtech Summit, which is currently in its 10th year. They also produce Australia’s only dedicated event to legal leaders.
This two-day event taking place 7-8 September has been specifically designed to meet the current needs of legal IT teams and firms – the following topics will be addressed :
- Cyber security – are you doing enough
- AI, AI, AI – what it is and is not
- Technology and the bottom line – the drive and strategy to leverage technology to maintain margins
- The growing role of the CISO
- How the financial sector deals with cybersecurity – a case study
- Key Legal Tech Trends
- Emerging tech to manage in-house legal spend
- Regtech for in-house teams
“This conference provides the latest thinking across a broad range of topics of great interest to law firm and in-house teams,” said Uebergang. “We’re looking forward to sharing our knowledge on applying AI to legal and also to hear about the issues facing legal IT teams the most.”