In addition to the work we do with universities, Neota Logic collaborates directly with pro-bono legal organizations to help them build intelligent solutions to serve their clients. For example:
The New Mexico Legal Aid Intake & Referral System, built by Neota Logic in partnership with Pro Bono Net, helps find free legal help for eligible low-income New Mexicans. The System will:
- Identify a user’s legal problems.
- Guide users quickly to free legal services and information.
- Determine when users are eligible for free legal assistance.
- Direct ineligible users to helpful legal guides and resources.
The Florida Legal Access Gateway, also in partnership with Pro Bono Net, is designed to help Floridians:
- Find information to help solve their legal problems.
- Refer them to organizations that may provide legal help.